Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update On CG's Hate Blog.

I just got word from a reliable source that the post from the hate blog I featured here previously was actually written by some Troll named Caryn. However, I believe she's doing CG's dirty work for her like the good little puppet she is. 1 of CG's puppets tried to leave a lame comment regarding this Caryn Troll being responsible for the the writing on the blog in question but of course I rejected it due to the fact I already heard about it from a REAL person earlier today. Another comment came through for moderation but I basically ignored it when I saw that it was written in CAPS. That was a clear indication to me it was just as lame as the first comment. It's funny how these weak Trolls figure they can get to me by attempting to leave lame comments in my blog which by the way I don't pay much attention to in the first place hehehe:) These fools really crack me up LOL:) They should realize by now that I don't give a damn what they say or think about me because I know I'm better than that. I guess they must enjoy wasting their time trying to get at me this way. Otherwise they would find a new hobby. Personally, I think they should stick to worshiping their beloved CG since it appears they're so good at it. They sing CG's praises religiously because they're obviously drawn so deep into her little fantasy world that they can no longer see reality. CG's vendetta has no limits and now she's using others to do her dirty work because she's too cowardly to take on the task herself. How sad that is:( By the way, I'm posting all this here because I know the Trolls read this blog regularly and I feel it's necessary for me to send a clear message letting them ALL know that I'm NOT going away nor am I letting CG and her Troll army get off quite that easily. The truth will be told whether they like it or not and I will NOT allow ANYONE to intimidate me! Later on today, I will be posting more evidence from the "charlesmanson_and_family" group so please be sure to check back often.

No comments: