Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Lame Blog From CG's Crew. LOL:)

I just got notification of something so funny I nearly fell over in my chair laughing. It appears that CG has decided to ignorantly bash ME in her pathetic blog as well as the group I joined after I left CG's lame "charlesmanson_and_family" group. Gotta love that heading LOL:) Here is the latest screwball post from the blog in question. I have edited out the profanity:


Saturday, October 17, 2009

HERE, NOEL, NOEL, NOEL...


OH, MY GOD! Does the hypocrisy never end? Now that Fist Boy has taken the reins over at KTS, it’s become apparent that we’re going to have LOTS to blog about. Let’s recap this week’s goings-on and point out to the the idiots there exactly where the holes are in Steve’s (and others) posts.

Turns out that there’s a Manson supporter there who fled CG’s group because…well, I’m not really sure why she left …


From: atwa13x

> To: KILLEDTHESIXTIES@ yahoogroups. com
> Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:21 AM
> Subject: [KILLEDTHESIXTIES] Re: Welcome new member

Thanks for the welcome Heaven:) I would like to start off by saying that I just got out of a really bad situation in another group and I'm hoping to find something better here. I can't go into any specific details here but if anyone wants to know more, please feel free to e-mail me offlist…

You went to KTS to find something better? Have you fallen and hit your head? Noel, honey, I’m going to be watching your KTS demise VERY closely. You are SERIOUSLY mistaken if you think for a second that you’re going to find anyone who’s going to sincerely commiserate with you. Oh, they’ll pretend for a bit, but as soon as you start espousing the virtues of Charles Manson, you’re going to be like a lamb to the slaughter. I’m eagerly looking forward to this unfolding drama.

Here’s the JEWEL posts right here, folks:


Tue Oct 6, 2009 3:26 pm
Steve sebring_1969
Re: [KILLEDTHESIXTIES] Re: Welcome new member

Hi Noel,

I sent the comments from Squeaky, I will send you the pdf of his book as soon as I find where I have it.

I am anti-Manson, but I don't put people down for their opinions or beliefs. None of us were there, so we only have what we have read and heard to base our opinions on.
Steve

F**k me silly! Steve doesn’t put people down for their opinions or beliefs? See, people, this is another shining example of what happens to men who like the fists of other men rammed up their a*s. He has become completely delusional! We’ve seen example after example after example of Stevil and his bunch eviscerating those who don’t think EXACTLY like they do. Oh, Noel, what have you gotten yourself into? I know already and you will find out. This is getting SO GOOD!

And then the village idiot, Neesy, chimed in:

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, Neesy wrote:

From: Neesy
Subject: Re: [KILLEDTHESIXTIES] Re: Welcome new member
To: KILLEDTHESIXTIES@ yahoogroups. com

… i think anybody who thinks manson is innocent is also a uninformed idiot...
Neesy

And is then reprimanded by … WHO ELSE?

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, Steve wrote:

From: Steve
Subject: Re: [KILLEDTHESIXTIES] Re: Welcome new member
To: KILLEDTHESIXTIES@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 10:57 AM

Neesy,

People are entitled to voice their opinion without being called names, that is what makes it a discussion …

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME??????? Let me tell you, as someone who was the target of vicious, malicious KTS tongue-lashings , this is the HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENT OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!! Steve, you incorrigible, dissembling, phony piece of garbage, it’s really too bad that you didn’t feel this way back in August 2008 when I spoke my opinion and was then devitalized (only temporarily) by you and your KTS cronies. You put me on moderation, emailed me to tell me so, and then continued to let your fellow members slander and malign me. Go sound yourself!

And then what does Neesy do but apologize for expressing her opinion:

----- Original Message -----
From: Neesy
To: KILLEDTHESIXTIES@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [KILLEDTHESIXTIES] Re: Welcome new member

you're right. i apologize to noel.

Neesy

She did owe Noel an apology. However, to date Neesy has never received an apology from Brenda Crowder or Angela Holdersby for the horrible way they bad-mouthed her after he daughter was injured in a car accident and Neesy didn’t have the time (and maybe not even the desire) to thank them publicly for their bogus prayers. F**king bunch of hypocrites! Neesy, you need a nice, healthy dose of self-esteem so that you’ll stop allowing yourself to be walked all over by those a*sholes.

And then the abortion queen throws her two cents in:

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, Heaven wrote:

From: Heaven
Subject: Re: [KILLEDTHESIXTIES] Re: Welcome new member
To: KILLEDTHESIXTIES@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 11:52 AM

Thank you Neesy!

I know that these convos can get heated but we just have to remember that everyone has an opinion and it's not personal...

Two words: B**CH, PLEASE!


STAY TUNED, FOLKS! These people are going to CHEW Noel up. I’m extra-excited ‘cause I have a front-row seat! This is going to be better than Shevil’s favorite TV show, WWE.

0 comments (CG's puppet)



Well now, it's plain to see that CG (aka Candygramma70) is at the core of this madness. What she and the rest of her lame bunch fail to realize is that I could care less what they think about me. If I cared, I would be in worse shape than THEY are right now. You see, I'm sitting here cool and sane while CG in particular along with the rest of them are being brought to the brink of insanity. Regarding KTS, everything has been going fine in there so far and if for some reason things start to go sour, I always have the option to leave with dignity same as I did to the"charlesmanson_and_family" group. CG is just jealous because I joined her rival group and this is why she chose to mention me in her pathetic little blog. Her obvious jealousy is also what motivates her to spy on KTS and what prompted her to create a blog directed towards that group in the first place. Pretty lame if you ask me. I heard from a reliable source recently that CG created a hate blog directed towards KTS so I'm assuming the blog in question is it. At least MY blog is legitimate unlike HERS which is only a hateful mess and yet more proof of her deeply rooted insanity. NOBODY is going to chew ME up as CG so ignorantly stated in the blog because I won't allow that to happen. This is only the Internet after all and NOTHING that happens out here can phase me in any sort of big way unless of course I let it happen. If something goes wrong in KTS, so be it. It's NOT going to be the end of the world for me. It wasn't the end of the world when I left "charlesmanson_and_family" so it definitely won't bother me at all if I should feel compelled to leave KTS for whatever reason. However, I'm enjoying myself there at the moment and I'm just going to continue riding it out on this positive wave for as long as it lasts. I'm a lot stronger than CG or her lame crew give me credit for but as you can see, THEY'RE not quite as high up on the scale as I am. I can take whatever disappointment that comes my way with dignity unlike CG's Troll army. It's clear from the latest drama fest on CG's blog that she has bad feelings towards those at KTS because they saw her as the Troll she truly is. Her blog in general clearly proves what she is. She's coming apart at the seams so I'm just going to sit back, relax, and watch as she digs a deeper hole for herself. I'm sure the KTS group owners will be interested in seeing what new junk CG has conjured up about them in her crippled mind. It should be good for a few laughs LOL:) In the future, I won't be posting anything more here from that pathetic blog nor will I even look at it again because it's a waste of my precious time. I already know all I need to about CG and her sickness. Whatever hell comes down in her direction is going to be brought on by HER OWN hand. She's showing her true colors every single day that she indulges in her own twisted fantasy world and it's only a matter of time before she sinks into oblivion. By the way, check out the "Team Players" that are listed in CG's pathetic blog:


Team Players

    * Nevaeh17
    * WHITE RABBITT
    * Daisy
    * dstamper666
    * Benjamin Lester
    * WWJBD
    * Skullz
    * ooznpustuleohate
    * Dirt2Diamonds
    * revengeisweet
    * daleburnzjr
    * Poche
    * h8mongr69
    * grannycougar
    * Heavenly81969
    * LilHellfire
    * Caryn
    * momngrama
    * augustninth69
    * Mz. GG
    * Smoochy
    * SusanMaySuckButSteveBlows

For the record, "White Rabbitt" is a wannabe Manson associate who claims that he lived with the family on the ranch during the end of the 60's. Furthermore, he claims to be friends with Manson and others from that circle. In reality, "White Rabbitt" was at the ranch for only a day and he didn't leave a very good impression on anyone who was there. The way I heard it, they were trying to get rid of him all day. Fortunately, they got lucky at the end of the day when the jerk left. Everyone who is truly educated about Manson and his circle know that "White Rabbitt" is a fraud. I did correspond with "White Rabbitt" on several occasions but that's only because he had positive things to say about Manson. However, I NEVER believed for 1 moment that he was a member of Manson's circle. I always knew he was a fake but I humored the guy anyway. I have severed ties with "White Rabbitt" completely. Unfortunately, CG actually believes that "White Rabbitt" (aka Loser Larry) was 1 of the Manson family which is most likely the reason he's listed as a "Team Player" on the dumb blog. Now, if this doesn't blow CG's credibilty out of the water, I don't know what does. The rest of the names are most likely figments of CG's imagination. Either that or they're all just a bunch of misguided Trolls who are basically as sad and deluded as she is. If she truly wants to be taken seriously, she needs to get out of that fantasy world and come to reality. Unfortunately, I doubt that will EVER happen because she's so convinced in her crippled mind that everything she says and does is correct. Too bad she's fooling herself so badly with her delusions and dragging other blind souls in with her. I truly feel sorry for CG and anyone else who has been sucked into her nasty web of lies. Perhaps they will all wake up before it's too late. 1 can only hope.


Brief Update!

It appears that "White Rabbitt" has been removed from the "Team Players" list on the foul blog in question. A reliable source notified me of this fact and it has been verified. I assume either the blog creator removed him from the list in a feeble attempt to save her sinking reputation or "White Rabbitt" himself did it because he finally decided to go back into the hole he originally crawled out of. For the sake of all the innocent, decent people on the Internet who may have the misfortune of getting infected by this diseased animal in the future, I certainly hope he's hopped away into oblivion. If not, everyone best make sure they have some damn potent "Rabbitt" repellent LOL:)

No comments: