Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Important Update Regarding CG! (aka Candygramma70)

I posted recently stating that I would not focus so much on CG (aka Candygramma70) but that was before I learned some additional information which I'm going to post here right now. I have discovered there is yet ANOTHER person besides myself and the other guy who runs the "CharlesMansonGroupOwnersAndPiggies" Yahoo group that has been exposed to CG's dark side. Here is an excerpt from the man's website. I have edited out the mild profanity:


"Been getting more familiar with the Twitter thing. Navigation’s a bit easier, jumping to the sidebar and other options are more familiar, etc. But I do see where the netkooks are already f**king things up. You see folks trying to post three paragraph tweets, which you need to read backwards in order to make any sense out of them, or they tweet a hundred times a day about their obsessions and such, or they just tweet bizarro-world stuff, likely to get followers. But I imagine it’s a pretty good tool for getting out the equivalent of personal sound bites in a concise manner (at least, for the folks who don’t try to break War and Peace into 140 character snippets). I’ve been checking in on one netkook in particular, and the thing I’m reminded of most is popular net troll Candygramma70, who was unceremoniously banned from my true crime groups a while back after exhibiting strikingly similar behavior in too many Yahoo groups to count. You read this person’s updates, and if you were unfortunate enough to be on a group with Candygramma70, you can see the same pattern. Somewhere, I’m sure somebody’s got a Net Victim of the Month page or award. If so, somebody should certainly nominate this ‘net nutter for a slot. She’d probably do great in the year-end review, as well."


The complete text can be found here:

http://sightunseenpictures.com/blog/?p=226


Since CG is 1 of the "charlesmanson_and_family" group leaders, it's only fitting that I publish information about her to go along with the rest of the evidence I have on her group itself. However, I'll still try not to focus on her specifically unless of course I come across additional information that can help to give my claims about her more credibility. You have already seen proof here from 2 others besides myself who have had negative dealings with her. Now it's up to you to decide for yourself based on all the evidence you see here what to believe. There are a couple others but unless they give me permission to reveal their identity, I'm sworn to confidentiality. While it's true she may be well behaved with certain individuals, she's not so nice to those who disappoint her. When I left her group, that's when I saw her dark side simply because I disappointed her. Sad but true. So, this is the latest news and if I should hear of any more, I will be sure to post it here. I do however want to make it clear that my main focus is the bad experience I had in the "charlesmanson_and_family" group and it will remain as such even though I have posts here regarding CG specifically.

1 comment:

Joe Monks said...

Funny, and here I thought that after slamming the door on her after her departure I'd had
my last run-in with CancerGramma70. Guess not. After several blissful months of no
contact with her, the well-known netkook showed up in my IN BOX, as appealing as an
Overdue notice from the IRS. CG whines to me about how a 'dangerous net troll' has
discovered my post (cited in your blog), and then goes on to suggest how this whole thing
(what this thing is, exactly, I don't know) is likely to wind up in some nefarious,
unidentified 'legal department.' From her undesired and meandering e-mail:





---Just FYI?? this may end up in the legal department? and since your blog comment

is now in her blog? YOU may be contacted.---





While this was good for a laugh, it certainly reminded me that this is the internet's
biggest drama queen, and why I'd decided to ban her after she left the
Crime-and-Criminals group and one of our sister groups. This is *not* somebody we wanted
back, as she'd caused enough trouble and we'd had enough complaints about her to last a
lifetime. Of course, she was also incapable of respecting my request that she never
e-mail me again using any of her numerous e-mail addresses, so hopefully the threat of
ToS will once again banish her from my IN BOX.



I suggest you contact the owner of the HouseOfDaWg group, as he can also share with you
plenty of dirt on Cancergramma70, as he's not the only one who's needed to slam the doors
of a group on her. A warning, however--I advise you to have gigs and gigs of drive space
available. Once you open the floodgates to CG's detractors and those experienced with her
net trollery, you may find it hard to store it all. Contact me via my web site if you
need an e-mail address for a group owner or two, and several moderators, who may want to
share their extensive horror stories.





--Joe Monks

Sight Unseen Pictures

Crime-and-Criminals group