Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Announcement #2. Attention CG (aka Candygramma70) Supporters!

I don't have much time to post today but I feel this brief announcement is necessary. I apologize for steering away from the original subject matter but this needs to be said. As most already know, all comments to this blog are moderated so that any Trolls from the "charlesmanson_and_family" group who try and spew their garbage here will be unable to. Well, I received an e-mail notification this morning alerting me that there was a pending comment from a CG (aka Candygramma70) fan. I want to say to that weak individual and to anyone else who tries pleading her case, don't even bother trying to leave your lame comments in the future because they will be rejected and ignored. I will only accept legitimate comments period! The main focus of this blog is the "charlesmanson_and"family" group and NOT specifically CG herself. As you can plainly see, the only time I have mentioned her exclusively is when I discovered evidence that she has burned others besides myself or when I caught her doing other foul activities outside of her pathetic group. This does NOT mean the entire blog is about HER and I certainly didn't mean to give anyone else that impression. That being said, I will resume my regular posting of the facts regarding the "charlesmanson_and_family" group sometime this weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this is true and she causes trouble you should give examples so her members know what is really going on.

X said...

Go check out the comment in: "Important Update Regarding CG! (aka Candygramma70" and you will see a great example along with some info on how to obtain more.

Anonymous said...

Are you saying she lies to members to turn them against each other?

Anonymous said...

Another update in this retarded group. forwarding to you because she thinks your the one doing it.



As you are aware we have been having many major probklems thanks to an allewed
disgruntled ex member.
Now because of that it is important that you check in . either by posting to the
board or an email to me candyg70@...
(candyg70 dot com)
You know we have been having spoofing/hacking/forging done to the max and I know
many of you are getting pissed. I hear you . I take full responsibility for this
because I do honestly believe this troll is just after me and is trying to hurt
me thru my ID and members of this group AND is targetting other groups.

Every owner of every group I am in knows the situation. I am not going to make
any more comments on this and I hope we can all just not let this person WIN..
The goal of this person is to destroy me and this group. not gonna happen./
ANYWAY Between NOW and OCTOBER 25TH THAT IS 10 DAYS EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN ONE
WAY OR THE OTHER.
for those that are posting just keep doing so- I will start counting posting as
check in starting with todays posts.
THOSE that lurk? I am sorry but YOU MUST either post OR email me. If you have
done it before(last year or so?? This is new -- sorry but qwe HAVE to do this.
YOU DONOT have to post to the board- Lurking is fine with me(altho would rather
everyone posting) but I will take personal emails from you.\
Now because this is short notice and maybe a FEW won't be in reading I will then
email those that havent. I will expect a reply.
Those that plain donot respond will be removed. Sorry but we are at the point we
are having to take back control of this group.
CG -- OWNER!!!!!!

X said...

It figures that CG would try to pin her own problems on others. It's quite typical actually. If in fact there is someone else actually messing with her, it could be just 1 of many that she has burned before. I personally believe she's the culprit of whatever is going on right now with her pathetic group and she's just trying to pin the blame on someone else. Yes, she does lie to members in a feeble attempt to turn them against each other. Unfortunately, she's successful sometimes. Of course, if they're taken in by all that rubbish so easily then they deserve whatever they get from CG.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they don't deserve it if they never knew her before. She did it to you and I am sure you did not deserve it.

Anonymous said...

she and a few others are doing just that. beware X, the group you just signed up for is full of THEM.

X said...

I don't know what you mean by your comment: "Maybe they don't deserve it" so if you could please clarify, that would be nice. Regarding this group I just signed up for, I assume you're talking about KTS. Well, I already know that CG has spies in there and it doesn't bother me at all. I also don't care that there are others from her "charlesmanson_and_family" group lurking around KTS because I feel we can all co-exist in a group and still be civil. If THEY can't be civil with ME however, it's all on THEM. I refuse to allow their crap to infest my life any longer by giving in to anything they want. I will continue posting the truth here no matter what happens and NOTHING the Trolls can do will intimidate me whatsoever.