Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Announcement! This Is To All Of CG's Puppets. (Especially the "NELLIEOLSEON" Troll.)

At this time, I have decided to disable the comments feature on this blog thanks to all of the nonsense from CG's Trolls. It's actually not that big a deal for me though because I was getting rather bored with moderating every comment anyway. So, the Trolls will have to be more clever if they want to make any snide remarks towards me. FYI, e-mailing me directly will get you reported for a TOS (Terms Of Service) violation for harassment so choose your actions wisely and just slither away back into your hole if you know what's good for you. To that Troll going by the name of "NELLIEOLESON" who tried to leave a comment asking me how Dennis is doing, perhaps YOU should tell ME that since it's obvious you're a fan of his. The name is quite fitting for you by the way;) For the record folks, Dennis is another twisted soul who tried everything in his power to destroy me in the past but failed miserably. As a matter of fact, that experience with him helped to mold me into the strong person I am now. It may sound crazy but it's true. CG already threatened to bring Dennis back from the dead and now she's getting her little Troll army to taunt me about it in a feeble attempt to break me. Well, I will NOT be broken nor will I be cowering in fear simply because CG sees fit to issue empty threats. The taunts from her puppets are nothing to worry about either since I know better than to take anything the Trolls say seriously. However, they're more than welcome to unleash Dennis back onto me if they want to because I'm no longer in fear of HIM or and I certainly don't fear THEM either for that matter. In fact, I welcome the opportunity to come up against Dennis again if necessary because I know how to handle him now. It would give me a chance to show off all my inner strength that I didn't have before hehehe:) I actually thought about thanking Dennis a long time ago for making me strong but my attorney at the time advised against it so I listened to him. However if Dennis ever reads this, he has my thanks:) I learned a lot from that experience and I'm able to use the wisdom I gained now for my own purpose. Dennis sure would be a fool to side with the Trolls because it wouldn't be all fun and games for them even though they may think otherwise. I'm just going to rest easy and see what happens next with this because I certainly won't be making the first move. I'm a defender and NOT an offender after all. Enough about that though since this blog has NOTHING to do with Dennis. Bottom line, the Trolls can go on living in their little fantasy world if they wish and they can bash me all they want to because I won't let it bother me 1 bit. To all of the Trolls reading this now, please feel free to bash away if that's what makes you feel all warm and cuddly inside. It's YOUR trip after all and I don't have to be a part of it. Now, it's back to business as usual.