Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update! Zack McQuaid Has A Little Helper!

I just figured something out today and thought I would share this new info with my loyal readers. It seems this girl who based on past discussions I had with her appears to be considerably unbalanced mentally, decided to come to the aid of her beloved Zack who is a blatant Manson hater. Last night, we got into a discussion which later led to a personal level. This girl who goes by the aliases "Amethyst Azure", "Altra Lee", and "Devilina Hellisback" began bizarrely interrogating me about my gender of all things which I found a bit troubling since that shouldn't even be a major concern of hers. When I tried telling her that I prefer to remain as anonymous as possible, she took offense to it. A bit later on, she asked me if I knew a "Zack Atwa" and I told her I wasn't sure. That's when the shit hit the fan! She had the audacity to call ME a liar when in fact I was only trying to be honest with her. I don't go for ANY disrespect like that EVER! I told her I converse with many people online and it's hard to keep track of them all. Well, that didn't sit too well with her. I did admit to knowing a "Zack McQuaid" because I only know him by that name and NOT "Zack Atwa" like what "Amethyst Azure" aka "Altra Lee" aka "Devilina Hellisback" was referring to him as. So, I wasn't wrong here. I honestly at the time had no idea who the hell she was talking about. Now however, all the pieces have come together and I'm aware of what her motives were for attacking me. She was just trying to defend the honor of her baby boy Zack and pulled whatever pathetic stunts she needed to in order to achieve her goal. She failed miserably though because I'm much smarter and stronger than SHE could EVER be in a million years hehehe:) I ended up placing her on blocked status after telling her off and leaving her miserable "ATWA Earth recent news on activities involving Earth Balance" group. Bottom line, the BOTH of them have SERIOUS issues and I want NOTHING to do with their petty little drama anymore. In my opinion, they BOTH need to be locked up where they can't harm themselves or anyone else for that matter.