Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Manson Hater Zack McQuaid Still Spewing Hate!

Unfortunately, this newly revealed Manson hater Zack McQuaid continues to spew his hate along with false allegations against ME. Below is the exchange that started this most recent incident:


To everyone who has posted in opposition to this video, there's something you need to be told. Zack obviously has something serious going on to make him create such a hideous video. I see it as classic projection on his part but he apparently does not. Thing is, his type will always be out there and we just have to deal with them the best we can. I personally feel sorry for the Manson haters because they have been duped by the media.
@ATWA13X I WAS INVOLVED IN IT, IM NOT JUST SOME RANDOM KID SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS. THE EVIDENCE IS THERE EVEN LOOK AT WHAT STAR HAS SAID TO ME AND THERES A WHOLE BUNCH MORE SHIT LIKE THAT. SHUT YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOU TRULY DO NOT KNOW SHIT. GET A FUCKING LIFE, NOT JUST A COMPUTER "LIFE." YOU PERSONALLY MEAN SHIT ALL TO CHARLIE. SO THINK & KNOW BEFORE YOU TYPE SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING. BTW I KNOW YOU ARE A HACKER AND STAR AND YAEL DO TOO.
@ZackMcquaid
Zack, I think you need to chill out! I will NOT shut my mouth and I'm going to continue speaking out against the Manson sensationalism whenever I damn well feel like it! YOUR word is NOT law! Another thing, I'm NOT a hacker either! Do yourself a favor and get some help for your issues Zack. All this negative crap you're displaying isn't very productive. Try doing something for your Mother Earth and you might feel better.