Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Lunacy From Manson Hater Zack McQuaid!

Just as I figured would happen, Zack began spewing more ridiculous shit yesterday. Here is Zack's nonsensical reply to the last message I posted:


@ATWA13X I know. Why don't you lose some weight.
LOL:) WTF is that supposed to mean? hehehe:) Is that all you got? Try a little harder because that last crack didn't phase me in the least:)
Oh, I forgot to mention that each nonsensical thing that you post makes great material for my blog so many thanks for that:)
Fat ass huh? LOL:) Is that supposed to offend me? Try again because that doesn't work:) I got some advice for you, perhaps YOU should get off your POMPOUS ass and do something besides dishing out lame insults to those who don't think on YOUR level. By the way, it sounds like these people you mentioned have just as many personal issues as you. I think you ALL need some help. Thanks for the blog material, I appreciate it:)