Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Manson Hater Zack McQuaid's Strangeness Continues!

Here's more strange behavior from Zack that went down yesterday:


@ATWA13X Hey no problem. I guess it's not, you're obviously called that a lot. I heard you weigh 20,000? you all wanna mess with me? cause I’ll go toe-to-toe with you basterds. I’ll go water-wiggle on your ass. Tell ya what tub-a-goo, freak of nature…why dont you guys run home, pee your pants, cry your eyes out, spank eachothers chubby little butts, get up, have an eggo, come back here and we’ll do it all again. cause I like working out on you puke-stain little punching bags!! Ha (Bitches!)
LOL:) You're making yourself look more ridiculous with each nonsensical remark you make Zack hehehe:) I'm assuming all those nasty little things you mentioned are activities that YOU enjoy on a daily basis. In my opinion, I think you should go back to that institution you were in before. There's no shame in being in a place like that and with time, you might grow up to be a nice guy. You really need some help kid.
I have some questions for you Zack. Do some deep soul searching before answering. Do you think this infantile behavior you're displaying makes you look good? Would it be so hard agreeing to disagree with those who don't share your point of view? Can't you see you're outnumbered here being the only Manson hater among Manson supporters? What exactly do YOU get out of all this name-calling crap? Think hard and let me know.
OK:)
Gee, I was expecting some answers to my questions. You know Zack, I don't have you blocked at the moment so you could always write me privately and maybe I can help you free your mind. I was your age once too;)