Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another Manson Hater Revealed: IwshIcldstrtover.

Well, it seems yet ANOTHER Manson hater has crossed my path. For whatever reason, they're all crawling out of the woodwork LOL:) For the record, this recent Manson hater responded to a video comment I made 6 months ago which had NOTHING to do with him/her. Anyway, here's the latest "YouTube" exchange that took place between me and this other individual:


All the little negative comments about Charlie are sickening!
@ATWA13X And all of the support that you give Manson is disgusting and insane. Seek help, you foolish kid.


@ATWA13X "NOT as grisly as BUGliosi made things out to be!" You stupid foolish idiot. Have you ever looked at the actual crime scene photographs and the autopsy photographs of the people killed? Vincent Bugliosi was unable to reveal exactly how grisly the crimes actually were, because they are beyond words of description. You are nothing but a fool.
@IwshIcldstrtover
I suppose you think name-calling makes YOU bigger huh? Well, in reality it only shows your lack of intelligence and inability to communicate like an ADULT! Grow up, do something positive for Mother Earth, and find someone else to get your cheap thrills off of besides ME!
@ATWA13X Well, one thing is certain. *YOU* are not playing with a full deck!
@IwshIcldstrtover
Speak for yourself. You don't appear to have anything but rocks rolling around in your head LOL:)
@ATWA13X You would know. Anyone stupid enough to defend Charles Manson, whose hero was Adolph Hitler, among other things, *DOES* have rocks in their head!
@IwshIcldstrtover
Whatever! I personally don't care what you think of me. I'm entitled to my opinions same as YOU are but the difference between ME and YOU is I'M the 1 communicating like a civil ADULT here and YOU are NOT! Tell me, why do you have a problem expressing your point of view without all the childish name-calling? I'll wait for your answer.
@ATWA13X Because you act like a child. I've read many of your childish posts in other videos here on YT. You talk a child defending his long, lost hero. In this case, your hero happens to be a psycho.
@IwshIcldstrtover
LOL:) Oh really now? The way I see it, YOU and 1 other unmentionable individual here has acted like a child! Your reply this time may have been more on the adult level but other times you resorted to name-calling which is CHILDISH. What does that say about YOU? Another thing, how are you aware of any other posts I have made? Do tell. FYI, I support Charlie because I don't believe he's responsible for those murders. If I thought he was, I wouldn't support him at all.
@IwshIcldstrtover
Hey, I have a proposition for you. Let's bring this to private messages so we don't bore all these people with our debate. I don't have you blocked right now so you can write to me personally. I'm just curious as to what your deal is. Here is really not the place for any long winded chatter.
@ATWA13X  Well, the fact of the matter is, is that I have you blocked. I'm not going to carry on a discussion with a lunatic who supports another lunatic named Charles Manson.
@IwshIcldstrtover
No big deal then, it doesn't bother me if you have me blocked:) I don't even care if you call me a lunatic because I know better. No offense but it seems to me that's all just classic projection on your part once again. You don't really know me so therefore your "lunatic" statement has no merit. Anyway, perhaps we should just agree to disagree and leave it at that. I can do that. Can you?