Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wikipedia Manson Haters & Blatant Power Hungry Censorship!

I want everyone to be made aware of the latest and most ignorant Manson haters I have come across in a LONG time. It should be no surprise that "Wikipedia" has taken an anti-Manson stance since they have been trained to believe the very worst of the man. The main culprit is a horribly misinformed individual who goes by the name "C.Fred" and his little puppets "WikHead" and others. Several times, I made necessary edits to the "Wikipedia" page having to do with Manson's alleged "Helter Skelter" theory and each time, I was unjustly censored. The end result is my primary account got banned simply because "Wikipedia" is run by egotistical cretins who prefer instead to wallow in their comfort zone of deception rather than view anything other than what they have been trained to believe. What they fail to realize is now I'm on a crusade to expose the TRUTH about them and their shameful practices. There are several courses of action that I'm going to take and each time they try to derail me, I'll come back fighting. I believe in total freedom of speech and what "Wikipedia" is doing by censoring those who don't think on THEIR ill-conceived level is WRONG! 1 way or another, my mission will be complete and "Wikipedia" will be publicly shamed. I'll post updates as they become available.