Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fourth Update: Manson Hater "JamesBWatson" Perpetrates More Censorship!

Here is yet more proof that these "Wikipedia" clowns are obsessed with censoring people and they had help from a new cohort "JamesBWatson":





As you can plainly see, my point has indeed been made. This proves beyond all shadow of a doubt that "Wikipedia" doesn't care about truth nor do they care about freedom of speech. It's even more important now to protest against these cretins. I'm not saying this just because they're blatant Manson haters either. I'm speaking out for EVERYONE who cares about preserving freedom of speech and expression. "Wikipedia" and all their lame little admins are so scared of the truth because it's too much for them to take. Their pages on Charles Manson are nothing more than poorly written sensationalized spectacles and they don't want ANYONE to see past their "whitewashing" bullshit. They would rather falsely accuse ME of  "whitewashing" simply because I wanted to reflect an alternate point of view. As you probably have figured out already, my last response to the false allegations being flung at me by "Sparthorse" was removed and only admins can post to the mediation page now. Although the admin cretins want to keep it a secret, this was all perpetrated by "JamesBWatson" because he's scared of the truth just like all the others. Well, now he's been exposed for all the world to see and I hope he felt it was worth it to violate my free speech rights. When all the others go down, so will he;) Nice going James! (Clap, Clap, Clap) You just made an ass out of yourself and your co-conspirators LOL:) I also see I'm not your only victim:




What an ass LOL:) Your butt-buddy "Jasper Deng" isn't any better. Well, that's all for now. Stay tuned for further updates.


Join the "Protest Wikipedia Censorship" movement by clicking this text!