Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Special New Year Update! (1/1/2010.)

I could resist the urge to express my thoughts about 2 little lame blogs created by some fools who obviously think they can make a fundamental difference in my life. I was alerted to these worthless masterpieces by a reliable source whom I will not identify for personal reasons. Now, I would like to make it perfectly clear that my intention is NOT to give these pathetic Trolls anymore undeserved publicity than they most likely have received already. I only want to expose them for the fools they truly are. This is the first and last time I will EVER be featuring their garbage here. Furthermore, I will NOT be visiting their blogs after this because I have better things to do with my precious time. This was simply too good of an opportunity to pass up. Here is an excerpt from the first little lame gem of a blog:

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Changed the title of my blog

Since i am going to be updating this blog regularly, I thought it best not to mention that Noel aka X person, be he a she or be she a he. No sense in giving it a due. lol

ok, who and what pisses me off will be the subjects of my blog.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Making things clear

NOEL aka X is not my friend, I do not even know him. He has been telling everyone I know that we are joined at the hip. Well, this is a post to set the record straight. I have no clue as to who this Noel person is, nor do I care to know this person. Noel is one of the most rudest, crudest and unrefined persons I have ever had the unfortunate occasion to come across. His blog is horrid, rude and absolutely vile.
That is all for now, go to bed youngin's, Santa is coming and he knows who has been naughty and nice, and Noel will be getting coal in his stocking.

3 comments:


Heavenly81969 said...

Linda sweetie? now you are going to make Noel very upset.. she is a SHE!! roflmao

December 22, 2009 10:29 PM
Linda B said...

could have fooled me, she talks like a man.

December 23, 2009 4:34 PM
Linda B said...

and as for making NOEL mad, she/he can blow me. wait, he/she might like that. hmmm she/he can go straight to heck.

December 23, 2009 4:35 PM


(For the record folks, I NEVER said I was friends or "joined at the hip" with this idiot nor would I in a million years. I'm much more dignified than this sorry excuse for a human. Regarding Linda's comments about ME supposedly being 1 of the most rudest, crudest, and unrefined persons she has ever met, I figure she must be talking about CG because SHE is definitely all these things. Great rhyming by the way Linda:) I didn't know you were capable of such high education but you surely proved me wrong here LOL:) Gotta love those comments too by the way. I assume you must have a little winkie right? How else could I possibly blow you otherwise? LMFAO! Thanks again for the laughs:) Your comments about my blog are quite amusing too:) Thanks for reading it!)


Here's the best highlight of all:


Thursday, December 24, 2009

FBI involved

the spoofers of email fame are now being checked by the FBI. we shall see soon who is sending all the cruel, mean, vile, threatening email to Cg, is it Mz Fatass or is it Noel aka X? or is it someone else? We shall find out soon. lol

you out there in internet land who is doing all this email spoofing telling Cg she is going to die, ha ha ha... boy, the FBI agent i talked to was none too happy. Want me to give you his number so you can go ahead and turn yourself in? or would you rather just wait on a knock on the door? your choice!

I love it when a plan comes together.


(LOL:) Now this really takes the cake. The fact that anyone could possibly believe the FBI would entertain something like this is truly pathetic. They have a tough enough job keeping the terrorists in line who go after innocent people by bringing bombs onto airplanes for sick pleasure. If in fact they were to entertain something as mediocre as e-mail spoofing, then in my opinion they're truly hard-up for work or perhaps they just need the extra attention like CG and her cronies. This is still a free country after all and I'm entitled to my opinion. By the way Linda, you should really get a new line instead of ripping 1 off the A-Team! LMFAO! Too bad you lack originality. If you're going to quote someone, you should really give credit to the individual or individuals who said it first like I do when I quote Manson or anyone else. It's more proper that way.)


The second blog is basically a pile of fluff and therefore not worthy of having it's content posted here. However, here is the link if any of you readers want to check it out for a little laugh:


http://heavenly81969-anythinggoes.blogspot.com/?zx=58d54b63e333015


Well, that's basically it. I would like to state for the record that I'm NOT part of whatever game these losers are playing nor have I been participating in this e-mail spoofing event that is mentioned in Linda's blog. Whomever is doing it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with me and this is all I'm going to say about it now or in the future. In my humble opinion though, CG is getting the exact Karma she deserves and I firmly believe she has brought it all on herself. If only she was better to others, perhaps she wouldn't be going through this now. The individual behind this mess was probably burned by her before like I was and now he/she/it wants to even the score. I don't feel the least bit sorry for CG. At least not in this way. I do however pity her only due to the fact she's shown herself to be a pathetic attention hog who refuses to move on with her own life. In any case, I sincerely hope she gets some much needed help for her problems so that she can become a productive human being instead of a loser with no common sense at all. I have no more to say on the subject. Happy New Year!