Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Important Message!

I would like at this time to post a retraction about all the things I posted here that had to do with Jamie who was previously in the "charlesmanson_and_family" group. Her and I have worked out our differences and everything is fine now:) CG has shown herself to be a nasty, mean spirited cyber-bully who tried to set ME up for things that SHE in fact was doing and Jamie (jlm30260) among others have woken up so it's time for letting go. Also, CG's lame group is being driven into the ground from what I have heard which is a good thing:) I will still post my regular updates here but it's only until CG's group is officially gone permanently. Once that day comes, everything will be as it should and there will be no longer a need to post about "charlesmanson_and_family" in this blog. Hopefully, it won't be long now;)