Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Beginning Of The Year Update!

I will be doing my usual update tomorrow but I wanted to set some additional things straight regarding this recent Troll situation. Since the individuals involved are Manson haters which is most likely what led to them choosing ME as a target, the subject matter is appropriate for publication in this blog. I was alerted again by someone that the Trolls are still talking trash about me which by the way I find rather flattering;) It's cute to see how much they need me in their pathetic little lives to make it complete hehehe:) I meant what I said before though and I haven't actually re-visited the sorry excuse for blogs that I mentioned here before. I was only told of what is going on with them. There's apparently some talk that I have a rap sheet which of course is untrue. I was wrongly accused of some things in the distant past but all of it was officially dismissed because NONE of the allegations held any weight. Also, I would have to be convicted of something to get a rap sheet which of course I NEVER was. NOTHING was EVER proven except for my innocence. In any case, my past is just that and nothing more. It's time to move forward. Certain individuals however need to keep the lies alive for their own sick, personal amusement. Too bad they can't come up with anything better to try and discredit me with. They're about as lame as my old stalker Dennis whom I have mentioned in this blog before and whom I defeated. Another little gem that was mentioned is Linda supposedly being friends with an FBI agent. I bet she's blowing in his ear right about now and whispering sweet nothings to pass the time away LOL:) Anyway, it's most likely a hoax on her end in my opinion. If for some reason it isn't however, I could very easily prove a lack of ethics on the part of the FBI agent should he decide to try framing me up for anything as a personal favor to Linda. He is supposed to uphold the law impartially and it would definitely be unethical for him to entertain any part of Linda or CG's allegations without concrete proof simply because he's friends with 1 of them. Planting or manufacturing false evidence doesn't count either! I'm NOT the least bit worried though because a truly innocent person has nothing to fear in this country except fear itself. Bottom line, I have no guilty conscience and I'm confident that any negative Karma resulting from this mess will come back on the REAL perpetrators who dare to link me with such hideously undignified behavior. In closing I would like to say to Linda, CG, the FBI agent (or not) and to any of the other Trolls who want a piece of me, Bring It On! If framing me and talking lame trash about me is the best you fools can do, you're definitely more screwed up in the head than I originally thought. Really, is that all you idiots got? Come up with something better and then just maybe you'll stand a chance at becoming credible. If not, your best bet is to shut up now and stop digging a deeper hole for yourselves. You do have the right to remain silent after all! LOL:) If you decide to keep running off at the mouth, then your ill fate will be on YOUR OWN head. From this point on, I'm taking myself out of the equation because NONE of you mental cases are worth concerning myself with anymore. This is only the Internet after all and NOTHING you can say or do will effect my REAL life offline 1 single bit. Have fun and remember, what goes around comes around. I'll not mention this twisted situation here ever again now that I have set the record straight on this end. Thanks for reading!