Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brief Update For January 10, 2010.

This is only going to be short update due to the fact I have been busy all day. I will be posting a more detailed update tomorrow so please be sure to check back. For today, I would like to comment on the following post in CG's lame blog:


Manson Group is Busy

I hear thru the grapevine this group http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/charlesmanson_and_family/

is deader that a doornail/ roflmao.
132 posts and it isnt even Jan 15th.
I am amazed at the activity we do have there because this case is 40 yrs old yet the members always seem to have something to say./
Course I am not and never have been concerned about *NUMBERS* of posts .In some groups there are so many posts members tend to miss most of them.
Since the memberlist has been scaled down it is much nicer in there. There are a couple others I am thinking of showing the back door but right now all is well. Yes I know *they* still have someone feeding the posts to them but hey , that just makes our group seem more sepcial they want to take the time to have someone feed them. and then post our posts in their blog. I am glad *I* am and the group is so important to them
But this isn't about *them*
I don't care what they say and or do. that's on *them*. and their friedn from another blog.
All I care about is winter being over!!
Hey its clear up to 19 and not even noon.
Thanks to all of you that read this- I see we get many hits.
Michigan, Ohio,Georgia, Texas,Canada.. makes me feeel so special.
You all have a really great day. No big rants so far today.
excpet cold and snow..



Sure the group is busy. Busy with a lot of garbage I'm sure. CG's drama could keep the group going for decades. She probably thinks this is a positive thing but I think not. CG's group is filled with losers and I doubt anything all that great goes on in there. It can't be much different from when I was in there. Probably the same old tired drivel and nothing more. Well, at some point that pathetic, worthless group will come tumbling down and hopefully I will be around to see it happen. I look forward to that day:)