Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Manson Hater "jibbberjabbber666" - A Prize Winning Jackass!

 Unfortunately, there's a new Manson hater posting his filth on "YouTube" once again. See below how the whole thing went down.



The message that prompted my initial response:



His "look on things" is that of the deranged schizophrenic psychopath.

jibbberjabbber666 in reply to ThelonewolfxDD (Show the comment) 3 weeks ago




My first comment to this cretin:


I have several statements to make in reference to your many coments "jibbberjabbber666." First of all, Charlie does have a high IQ and it was stated in the Hendrickson film "Manson" that he surpassed his teachers. Second, that interview you're referring to in which Charlie mentioned killing people, that was all sarcasm on his part because if you listen to the rest of the interview, he clearly states he NEVER ordered the killings.

ATWA13X in reply to jibbberjabbber666 (Show the comment) 1 week ago


I had to post again here to make my last point. Thirdly, you say Charlie's "look on things" is that of a "deranged schizophrenic psychopath" but if you take a good look at what's happening in the world today, it's clear he was right on many levels. People are killing each other and the planet is dying. Now, you're free to think whatever you want but I must respectfully disagree.

ATWA13X in reply to jibbberjabbber666 (Show the comment) 1 week ago




The cretin's response:


jibbberjabbber666 has replied to your comment on Charles Manson in court statement to press Helter Skelter Trials 1970 Backporch Tapes Collections:

And my last point. It was part of his MO (and still is) to propagandize about social issues. And one last quote from the great lover of humanity and nature, from an interview here on youtube: "what the hell do I care about eight dead people? what the hell do eight people matter?...." Yeah, swell guy. Try reading Singer if you want a real environmentalist.




My reply:


I assume this video you're referring to was edited. Have you ever heard a complete interview with him? Speaking of reading, Nickolas Schreck put out a new book titled: "The Manson File: Myth And Reality Of An Outlaw Shaman" which is quite worthy of a read I think. I NEVER said Charlie was a saint by the way. NONE of walking this planet can say we're free of sin. I just feel Charlie got a bum rap is all and I do have a right to my own opinion same as you.

ATWA13X in reply to jibbberjabbber666 (Show the comment) 1 week ago




The cretin's multiple responses:


No, the interview was not edited. Yes, you do have a right to an opinion. Manson has sinned??? He claims to be Jesus, and if you watch another interview you will hear him say there is no right or wrong and that killing is right if you want it to be right.  My first point here was that if you want spiritualistic drivel, go to Dyer or Chopra. If you want true intelligence, go to Dennett, Pinker, or Dawkins. Let's not pretend that Manson is anything special--or even beginning to be good.

jibbberjabbber666 in reply to ATWA13X (Show the comment) 6 days ago


And just to clarify the "Shaman" claims of Manson and his followers and defenders, all of Manson's garbled up spiritualism was just pasted together stuff from Hubbard and a group that was called "The Process." Anyone who has read much truly intelligent will quickly see that Manson is paper thin. "I am the holy one, and you are the holy one, and the universe implodes into our souls and then explodes again in mystic wonder. " I can make up that crap all day. It sounds cool, but means nothing.

jibbberjabbber666 in reply to ATWA13X (Show the comment) 6 days ago




Here's the most recent barrage of negative anti-Manson bullshit from the cretin:



Hitler was very kind to children--German children. So maybe we should celebrate him! We all have "two sides." But when the bad side is as bad as it was in Manson, we should not be celebrating their birthdays. Why can't you focus on someone much more good than evil--like Bonhoeffer, Mother Teresa--because that's not cool or hip or rebellious, right? Next time, please address Manson's racial hatred and why on your channel you celebrate the birthday of a rabid racist. I assume you are not black

jibbberjabbber666 in reply to ATWA13X (Show the comment) 38 minutes ago


and ain't it funny how all those killers, who, I agree, already had it in them, gravitated to Manson. he was a guru of killers. and by the way, I do not buy him saying "I don't give a damn about eight people being killed" as being "ironic," as you claim, especially when one of them was a nine months pregnant woman. What SHAMAN could be so cold and callus, even in irony? he was heartless, not a holy man. When this bastard finally does die, I will celebrate each year he spends in hell.

jibbberjabbber666 in reply to ATWA13X (Show the comment) 28 minutes ago


there's just so much to say here--there are many of his followers who say that Manson did speak often of Helter Skelter. (I think at one point you said Bugliosi made all that up.) and before you say that the followers betrayed him in this claim, why did some of the same proclaim rabid attachment, acting like his zombies in court. S Atkins sang his crazy praises til the end. If one looks at the whole story and not the pop culture portrayals, it is pretty clear.

jibbberjabbber666 in reply to ATWA13X (Show the comment) 19 minutes ago


ok, (I am laughing). I looked at "Cuntrytrash's" video. One, it is cut up worse than Sharon Tate, and what Bugliosi says is that Manson did not BELIEVE what he said about Helter Skelter, not that he never put it forth. Of course Manson didn't believe any of what he said--he is a psychopathic con man. If you can view that choppy video clip and hear an "admission" there, you are on a different planet. He simply says Manson did not really believe his own Helter Skelter story, that it was a con

jibbberjabbber666 in reply to ATWA13X (Show the comment) 12 minutes ago




Now, for my final responses to this arrogant, ignorant Manson hater:


Gee, I was beginning to wonder when you would come slithering back LOL:) Listen man, you're clearly delusional and full of misguided hate so I'm not even going to waste my time trying to make you understand anything. You're just not on the top of my priority list. Just a bit of advice, try doing something positive for your Mother Earth and you might rid of yourself of all that unneeded hostility. That's about all I have to say to you. You already made a fool of yourself hehehe:)

ATWA13X in reply to jibbberjabbber666 1 second ago


Oh wait, there is 1 more thing. You just gave me some new stuff for my "Manson Haters" blog so thanks for that:) See ya!

ATWA13X in reply to jibbberjabbber666 1 second ago



I sure hope this creature enjoys seeing himself featured in this blog hehehe:) I'm sure "jibbberjabbber666" will continue his anti-Manson tirade but I'm not going to even dignify the asshole with a response. I'm just going to let someone else deal with him if the person wants to;) See the video below from "cuntrytrash" where BUGliosi says that Charlie didn't believe in "Helter Skelter" and the killers already had it in them to murder:





For whatever reason, "jibbberjabbber666" can't grasp the concept of this and would rather stay in that little caccoon with his ignorance firmly attached. Well, that's all for now. Stay tuned because there might be more to this coming up before you know it.