Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Urgent Update! February 6, 2011.

What I had originally planned to post here today is going to have to wait because there's something significantly more important that I would like to bring to everyone's attention instead. The other day, I received a threatening message which was posted by an ignorant Manson hater to my "YouTube" page. All this happened because I responded favorably to someone else's video and this clown didn't agree with me. Now, all that would have been well and good if the JERK hadn't resorted to such low levels of idiocy. If only he had expressed his difference of opinion CIVILLY, that would have been fine with me. Unfortunately, the bastard couldn't do that. Below is the message I received. While I'm for the most part against censorship, I felt that I should sanitize only 2 of the harshest cuss words because I don't want an adult content warning being tacked onto this blog:

Kelebrinlith has posted a comment on your profile:

Do your seriously think that schizophrenic bitch was sane or rational. Not even mildly intelligent. She was nothing more than whiny c*nt who is too f**ked up emotionally to do more than eat her own shit. Psycho paths defending psychopaths. Man I wish they would open a season on you people. I would love to skin a few of you.

See how rude this prick was to me? He had NO damn good reason for spewing this crap because I was 100% civil to HIM! If ANYONE is a psychopath, it's HIM! Here is the link for the video I was responding to:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7IX2B2wyio


If you look at all the comments made by myself and the bastard, you can see how this mess got started. There was NO damn need for his behavior but at least I have the option of reporting him to "YouTube" which will happen first thing Monday when I call them and thanks to freedom of speech, I can expose the idiot on this blog. So, I feel quite good knowing that everyone who reads this will see just how asinine that bastard is and at the same time, I'm able to give a "heads up" to all the other Manson supporters so they can avoid this NASTY creature:) Hopefully, the report I file against the prick will be just as successful. I'll keep everyone posted.