Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker

ATWA: ALL The Way Alive!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brief Update For February 17, 2011.

Well, it seems another Manson hating IDIOT has crossed my path once again. Here is what the unfortunate cretin had to say about a comment I made to someone's "YouTube" video:


@ATWA13X You ... are a moron. Anyone defending Manson or supporting him is an idot. If you are one of those eco-terrorists or were "into" Manson back in the day, now you are just an old, pathetic loser burn-out. I wish I could find all you 'family' jackasses and beat the living crap out of you, one by one.

@7777Scion

I guess talking all that trash makes you a BIG person right? Do you honestly think you can threaten or intimidate ANY of us supporters into converting to YOUR weak side? Honestly, what is all this bullshit you spew supposed to prove anyway? The only morons I see are the Manson haters who are so scared of the truth that they will say and do anything to avoid having to face it. ALL of you need to get over yourselves and realize other opinions count too besides YOUR OWN.